Thursday 3 February 2011

Review of 2010 survey (yeah, I know its feb)


1. What did you do in 2010 that you had never done before?
went to morocco! went to Sonisphere! and started my PGCE course- at Aberystwyth university...god, the list is endless!

2. Did you keep your new years resolutions and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make any last year, this year I'd like to make more memories and visit more places- more adventures! (suggestions on a postcard!)

3. How will you be spending your new years eve?
sadly I spent mine asleep as I am now old. but 2011/12 will be awesome- I promise!

4. Did anyone close to you die?
no. what kind of question is that?!

5. What countries did you visit?
Wales, England, Morocco.

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
More fun! :P I'd like to see more of my friends.

7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory and why?
.Traff and I's adventure to swindon to see the fairport convention.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
having the BALLS to go away to uni and do something different-on my own!

9. What was your biggest failure?
LOL..too many to list- and besides, we shouldn't dwell on negatives..or allow other people to laugh at them..(please don't post a list of "do you remember when you did this?" comments now..)

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
nah.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
gig tickets! assorted!

12. Where did most of your money go?
rent! after that probably shoes.

13. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Prodigy- thunder

14. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Adventuring and beaching- and visiting mates!

15. What do you wish you'd done less of?
working?!

16. What was you favourite TV programme?
CSI. that was an addiction.

17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
no, I don't hate anyone!

18. What was the best book you read?


19. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Fairport convention!

20. What was your favourite film of this year?
Shrek forever after, I saw it with my brownies. they explained it all to me, loudly. all the way through. hillarious.

21. What did you do on your birthday?
QUADBIKING!

22. What kept you sane?
my friends! I love you guys!

23. Who did you miss?
Friends that live far away.

24. Who was the best new person that you met?
Everyone on my PGCE course- they're all such lovely people!

25. Tell us a valuable life lesson that you learned in 2010.
Just do it. If its something you want, or you'll regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment