Tuesday 12 July 2011

amandas birthday!

green theme foods and drinks!
:)
for me anyway!

ok, so thats not entirely true, we went out to zero degrees micro brewery. sah and I got there early (I know, we never do that..) so I had a midori whilst we were waiting.

I had forgotten how amazing midiori is!
oh yes, an assault on the spirits section in tesco is soooo in order now! mellon drink how we love you and your shiney green goodness! :)

really, when you think about it we should probably have been sampling zero degree's range of home brewed beverages. but there aren't green.

it was all very lovely- and we got to sit in the upstairs resturanty section, and spy on all the people in the bar below. always an advantage!
they do crazy food in there- the pizza menu isn't sensible. I have a thai green curry pizza complete with glass noodles an peanuts on the top. it's a winner!
:)

we had a lush evening all talking and mooching.
It was sooo good to go out in town and meet up with people -and meet new people and not be in any rush! we should do this more!
more birthdays!
more drinking!
more crazy pizza!

these are my demands!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment