Monday 5 December 2011

Traff's birthday weekend


We went to stay with my parents- as you can see, Traff got cake and presents!


And a new camera to take to Seattle. he now photographs anything that doesn't move quickly enough.


WE went out for a meal to the Hare in hendred with my parents, sister, deena and pete and john. it was such a good laugh!
it was a glam rock theme night and we all had christmas dinner- which was lush- followed by cheese cake- which was genuinely amazing!
soo stuffed.



As you can see everyone was very merry and christmassy.

once we got home Traff and my father continued to drink until 4am. Traff got very very drunk, told my father how much he loved me and then was too drunk to untie his shoes..so he ripped them off.

nevermind.

A good weekend was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment