Friday 17 June 2011

Last day at Brecon high school!

today was my last day at Brecon! Its sad! I loved being there for my PGCE course- the staff were awesome and the kids were pretty sweet too (and cheeky and chatty, but mostly sweet.)

Today I taught year 10 (3 pupils?! what was going on there?!), year 9 (we did agar jelly to grow bacteria swabbed from round the classroom- fascinating- I'd love to see what the kids managed to grow at the end of next week- they swabbed doors, windows, floors, desks, keyboards- all sorts- even things I'd never have thought of! and one kid swabbed his lunchbox- so hopefully nothing to scary in there) and last I had year 8 (we made motors- top end our electro magnets topic- but they were pretty hyper..nightmare!)

my year 7 form and my year 8 class made me cards- which was cute and the 6th form came to say goodbye! it was weird! I can't beleive this year is over!
where did all the time go?!
I will really miss everyone at brecon, the staff and pupils- everyone made me feel so welcome and helped me out so much! it was lush!

the other thing I couldn't believe was how much junk I'd collected over 5 months! 3 trips to the car! insane!
although, I'm still pretty proud of my laminator.

No comments:

Post a Comment