Sunday 5 June 2011

moochy moochy


Moochy Thursday in the UK
BBQ! Yusss..and coursework which is BOOO but its my last piece! So in a way it’s a boo-y- yay-y mix. You know what I mean. It’s the end of an era!

To be honest the last few weeks have been a blur of mates houses, hotel rooms & adventures and whilst I am grateful for all of the excitement, I am glad to be back, in this country, in this house, just typing away and not having to do very much!

We’ve both been away- traff and I- so it’s nice for us to be all in the same country & to spend some time together! We’ll forget what each other looks like if we carry on like this! Lol
And washing 2 weeks worth of clothes by hand in the bath was pretty tough! (no washing machine) we had clothes hung from every possible surface- the garden looked mental- stuff on the line, stuff in the fences, stuff on the roof terrace. All super sensible of course

No comments:

Post a Comment