Sunday 26 June 2011

Last saturday night in aber & a sunny sunday

firstly a big thank you to kirsty & sky for letting me sleep in their extra room! :)

we started out playing poker & drinking weird fizzy orange & vodka- interesting, but maybe not as nice as planned!
we used pasta for chips- so much cuter! lol and so much more difficult to find you you drop it!

I'm awful at poker- I just guess and see what happens. normally I lose really really badly. but still, its an experience!

We went to rummers and met the geographers, dan, neil, cathal, Owain and hannah- from there we went on to the mill...before we'd even finished our drinks the boys had vanished off to the nags head- as we finished up we got a text from the other guys on the course saying they were in academy- sooo off we went!
Academy is an odd bar. apparently over christmas they sold sprout flavour vodka.
that sounds incredibly minging.
their "skittles cocktail" wasnt much better..god knows what was in it but I'll bet it'd clean drains a treat!

and then onwards to downies- not as reammed with people as the night before, but still busy! Aber is always mental busy for drinking! It's mad. such a student town! people everywhere (quite often being sick).

anyways, we spent an hour or so in downies, and then we headed off to pier pressure..and statyed there 'till 3am.
pizza.
Taxi.
Home to halls.

It was getting light as we came home.

sleeping the night in residential halls was weird- even when I went to university the 1st time I didn't stay in "proper" halls- I stayed in a flat share with 5 other people- with our own bathrooms and a shared kitchen.
anyways, the halls are pretty cool- very 1920s though!- the toilet and shower blocks are odd thought- I couldn't live with that little privacy! not now! I'm far too old (at the grand age of 23..)

anyways, I had a bath thismorning! possibly the fastest bath ever because its in the communal toilet block- so its cold, echo-y and not very private! thankfully no-one came in to use the loo- that would have been weird and awkward- I'd have laughed. and probably not been able to stop!

so after my lunchtime bath (coz thats when I got up!) Sky, Kirstie, Fergus and I went to subway- yummmm cheese on toast for breakfast!
and then on to the beach for some sunshine & Icecream.

we mooched on over to varsity after that for some mocktails and chat- and back to halls for tea- we met up with Donna, Evely and sarah too so that was a really good laugh!
:)

all in all, an ace and action packed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment