Sunday 25 September 2011

Cambridge

I picked traff up from work and we went off to Cambridge- it was his idea, he rang me at like 9 am and told me to put a picnic together and bring him a change of clothes so we could adventure straight away!

so I did.
:D

We went to cambridge, and it was soooo pretty, we saw the colleges & independent shops and the market- and street performers playing the harp & one playing ethnic music.
it was lush!

we went to an arty bar as well- had drinkies whilst we got our bearings.

there was a community are project in the park and festival happening from a boat moored on the river- we had our picnic on jesus green & fed the duckies. actually, I think Traff fed the ducks more than he ate himself.

I did take photos, but they were on my SLR. I lent my digital camera to someone at work, and they haven't returned it yet! gah!

No comments:

Post a Comment