Sunday 25 September 2011

shopping for a dress to wear for afternoon tea

lush :Dor this one?! who would think afternoon tea would be so hard to shop for?!pretty too!

OK, firstly, I may have bullied my boyfriend into telling me what he got me for my birthday a month early, but that is totally beside the point.

For my birthday, Traff has bought me afternoon tea for us in Harrods, london.

He will be wearing a suit. which means I will need a dress- after 3 days of shopping, these are my top 3 i think i'll try and get the red one!

pretty
this is the dining room in harrods.


:D

and this is the platter that is served- cut sandwiches, scones, and pastries from the patiserie in harrods- with a tea of your choice!
:D
how amazing is that?!





and this is harrods! all lit up in the dark!

the experience in valid for 10 months, so it might be nice to do in december, when all the xmas lights are up! and we'll be all dressed up anyways...wooly tights and a coat & I'll probably survive! x

No comments:

Post a Comment