Saturday 3 September 2011

..Somewhere pretty to read my post...


I thought this was a field- just before I stepped onto it I realised its a really algae-fied pond. fail!


I think this is the embankment- I'm not 100% either way its pretty- and MILES from my house- I walked the most arse backwards route! never mind, it was worth it- look at the trees turning! autumn is upon us with its pretty colours and conkers.

I love the way smells hang in the air when its autumn.

soo pretty see! and sunny, but cool- its weird how seasons come-on differently here to in cardiff- I'd forgotten it can be a gradual change rather than just endless torrential rain singaling the end of sunlight until july next year like in cardiff!


view of the embankment for the butterfly bridge- pretty, no? see, bedford isn't all bad!

crunchy leaves! already! only just september.


now, they're more impressive than peddelos- no? come on! that'll be such a laugh when its sunny next year! they even have dragon heads! :D


the reason for the adventure... Thank you for my post! I love letters! they always cheer me up. theres something so lovely about receiveing post- and not knowing what it is, and guessing who its from! I'm not that into big surprises, but I like getting letters!


how pretty is that?!


me, looking old.


are these busy lizzys? 


after my epic walk and all the excitement of my post and being accosted by a woman from liverpool (why do all the crazy ones want to talk to me?!)  so I ran away from her.

that landed me in the middle of town, and I figure after 2 hours of walking that I needed something yummy- I went to the thai resturant on tavistock street!
yummmy! and loads of it- and the waitresses are thai!

the food was awesome, the service was awesome! the place was classy! it was all awesome!

deffo be going again!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment