Saturday 24 September 2011

Q1) How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

In honestly, I'd probably be rather a lot older than my 23 years.
I'd love to be saying "I'd be 18/20 because I so much fun and have such a carefree spirit" But really, I'd probably be at least in my 30s.

I'm such a worrier. I stress about everything. I stress about me, my life, my job, my family, my boyfriend, my boyfriends family, my friends. especially about my job. I even worry about stupid things and keep myself awake most nights doing it!

I realised lately that I have a real inferiority complex. I genuinely think I'm awful at everything- I realised this when I had a lesson observation, which I did really well at, and whilst my mentor was giving me feedback I was arguing why I didn't deserve the grade she'd given me! talk about shooting yourself in the foot! lord alive!

this is something I really do need to work on.
less stress = more fun.
which would make me a better, calmer, more well rounded person.

so yeah, basicly, I'd be middle aged- time to turn that around!

No comments:

Post a Comment