Sunday 13 November 2011

discoveries of the weekend :D


Abi- Thank you very much for my letter card and necklace :D I wore the necklace to peterborough on sunday- and I'm going to wear it to harrods for afternoon tea- as it matches my TV interference dress! yay!
Getting a letter on friday afternoon cheered my evening up. it's been a very long week!


Aldi = amazing

how cute are they?! 85% dark chocolate..yummy..with orange..oh yes, this is a sunday afternoon treat to die for!

I bought these for a snack as traff took us on a drive- the 16 miles he runs and I had a misguided idea that we could get out of the car and explore- I missed the turning for both farm shops, In one of the two places I could have pulled over some horses with riders were in, and in the other we were beaten by a volvo! gah!
how very 1940s we went for a sunday afternoon country drive to take in the views (with the roof shut, its winter, but sunnies on)


my investment for the christmas season. this had better be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment