Saturday 26 November 2011

Konvertable christmas tree- Bedford arts


My creations...let me explain them...Konvertable is an art project run by Bedford arts center, the xmas creations will be used to decorate an xmas tree ate the chrisymas tree festival- but this is with a twist.

Each pompom will be fitted with an MP3 player and headphones, they will play peoples memories of christmas for other peoples to listen too- which is very very cool.

the "cups" will be used as light shades for the fairy lights, so the idea is that they change the light and colour.

soooo, all of my delights will be exhibited from the 30th-3rd in st peters, bedford- along with everyone elses- I'm not special!


this one is made from fabric, ribbons, angel hair tinsel and yarn. with dangley buttons. WELL proud of this!


my light shade- I cut slits in it ad threaded beads through so they will (hopefully) turm the light red..or just melt..I'm hoping the 1st option!

I wanted to cut out the pattern in the gold ribbon, but I'm too cack handed. :(

I also recorded a memory. :)

Thank you bedford arts center for a lovely afternoon :D x

No comments:

Post a Comment