Sunday 6 November 2011

Lazy saturday


Traff and I went shopping in town- I bought a game for the Xbox and he bought ingredients for a cake he wanted to make from a recipie he found on something for the weekend.
he is such a good wife.
:D

I have also finished my xmas shopping for my mates! now just family to buy for and with over a month to go- this is a new level of organisation!

we put our bets on the football too-  I put a pound on and the return would have been over £1000- damn you oxford utd for letting me down- all you had to do was WIN!



traffs cake was supposed to serve 16 as a kind of victoria sandwich style cake. we'll be eating cake for a very long time.



Might send this one in to something for the weekend!

I have also discovered morgans spiced and coke in a can. so all in all this was quite a successful saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment