Thursday 24 November 2011

I've ordered christmas from amazon..it gets delivered on the 3rd december.

:D
today I ordered our christmas tree from amazon!
Traff insisted we have a black one, with silver and purple decorations..it will probably be mostly silver and purple, but I have loads of pretty things that are multicoloured that will sneak their way onto the tree whilst he isn't looking!
:P


I got us some mirror baubles and some pretty fairy lights that look like snowflakes too.


I'm so excited this year- lord knows why and it's one month to go tomorrow!

I might start my christmas wrapping in a bit- get it all done whilst I've got time- a month sounds like ages, but I don't finish work until the 16th december- and I know it will go really quickly, and I'll need to post things to wales- doesn't look like we're going to get to go back before now.

eeeeek.

No comments:

Post a Comment