Wednesday 23 November 2011

Gumtree things :D

I've been poorly and signed off work- I go back on monday.

Since I've been starting to feel better, Traff's been on at me to get the front room sorted- as its still packed from when we moved.
on a whim last night I gumtree'd it and I will soon be the proud owner of these beautiful things:


Solid pine cd rack Bedford Picture 1

A pine DVD/ CD rack- as one of the huge tubs in the front room is all CDs- and it's only £10!

AANNDDD this is amazing- for all our papers and bits and bobs:

An Old Oak Sideboard Sawbridgeworth Picture 1
This a pre-war sideboard I think. It has some really lovely carving on it.
It's dimensions are 41"H x 53" W x 19" Deep. 



the dimensions are the only sticking point- I misread them as CM. and if they were CM this would EASILY fit into my car..however, in inches, perhaps not :S
Rach is coming to pick it up wit me as its a lady who's selling it- didn't want to freak her out bey bringing my wife, but I'm starting to think I'll need to get my dad to help us with his massive car!
eeek!


but, this will finally allow us to unpack..and its only £35.


so, all in all I'm pleased, cheaper than IKEA and better quality furnature too! thank you gumtree! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment